How big is a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 cargo space?
Here you will find several cargo space specifications for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 - a basic trunk space, a cargo volume with rear seats down, and the type of folding for those seats in the vehicle (jump, captain, bucket, bench, etc.).
So, when you select the year of manufacture of your car, you will get two or three digits. Thus, the biggest Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 cargo space is 486.5 cubic feet and the smallest trunk volume is 78.6 cubic feet.
Eager to know the cargo capacity of your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 to learn how many bags or suitcases its trunk can accommodate? Look at the charts below.
Explore Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 cargo space by years
2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500
- Cargo space – 78.6 - 111.2 cubic feet
- With rear seats down – - 78.6 cubic feet
- Curb weight – 5467.00 - 6426.00 lb
- Payload capacity – 2000 - 3000 lb
2017 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500
- Cargo space – 319.1 - 486.5 cubic feet
- With rear seats down – 319.1 - 486.5 cubic feet
- Rear cargo door – split
- Curb weight – 5038.00 - 5445.00 lb
- Payload capacity – 3100 - 3510 lb
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 specs
|Gas tank size|