H8 LED bulb
Will H8 LED lamp fit into the lighting system of my car? Actually, this is a great question to ask as H8 LED has specific base matching only the vehicles with the same fitting. According, to ECE Regulation No. 37 automotive light bulbs are classified into three major groups:
- Group 1 - does not imply any restrictions and lamps of this group can be installed on any part of the vehicle.
- Group 2 - these light bulbs are only allowed to be used in signalling, cornering, reversing lamps and rear license plate lamps.
- Group 3 - lamps are only good for replacement.
- Superior Visibility up to 8000lm per pair
- Ultrathin 1.6mm alloy board design, 360-degree lighting.
- Turbofan with 12,000 RPM
Check out below the list of places that H8 LED bulbs can potentially fit into. Choose your car model by the year of production to idenfity the best replacement Halogen LED or HID H8 LED light bulb.