Will H11B lamp fit into the lighting system of my car? Actually, this is a great question to ask as H11B has specific base matching only the vehicles with the same fitting. According, to ECE Regulation No. 37 automotive light bulbs are classified into three major groups:
- Group 1 - does not imply any restrictions and lamps of this group can be installed on any part of the vehicle.
- Group 2 - these light bulbs are only allowed to be used in signalling, cornering, reversing lamps and rear license plate lamps.
- Group 3 - lamps are only good for replacement.
PIAA 15411 H11B Xtreme White Plus
- Heat Resistant Quartz Glass for Long Life
- XTRA Technology for Increased Light Output
- Aerospace Alloy Filaments for Durability
- Select DOT / SAE Compliance for Street Legality
Cougar Motor LED
The extreme 1:1 design of Cougar Motor's new generation plug-in led bulb is comparable to of the original bulb, without additional wiring harness and drive. To ensure a smooth installation, there is no need to worry about modifying the fixed lamp housing, easy upgrade and replace the halogen bulbs instantly. The exquisite lamp body built-in highly integrated EMC and drive, with no radio interference. Intelligent Canbus ready can match 99% of vehicle’s computers.
Sealight L2 Series
- Safer Light Pattern: 0.04-inch ultra-thin board design improves light concentration, no shadows or glare, without blinding other drivers to ensures absolute safety for you and oncoming drivers
- The aviation aluminum body and a 12,000 RPM turbo cooling fan can reduce the core temperature to below 220°F, which avoids lights going out during night driving.
- Ultrathin 1.6mm alloy board design, 360-degree lighting.
Check out below the list of places that H11B bulbs can potentially fit into. Choose your car model by the year of production to idenfity the best replacement Halogen LED or HID H11B light bulb.