Will D1S lamp fit into the lighting system of my car? Actually, this is a great question to ask as D1S has specific base matching only the vehicles with the same fitting. According, to ECE Regulation No. 37 automotive light bulbs are classified into three major groups:
- Group 1 - does not imply any restrictions and lamps of this group can be installed on any part of the vehicle.
- Group 2 - these light bulbs are only allowed to be used in signalling, cornering, reversing lamps and rear license plate lamps.
- Group 3 - lamps are only good for replacement.
Philips D1S Standard Authentic Xenon
Discover the xenon lighting solutions, one of the popular choices in xenon lighting. These xenon bulbs produce even more light to satisfy the most demanding drivers while maintaining their high Original Equipment quality and superior performance. Make sure to order genuine Original Equipment quality Xenon lighting from Philips, the inventor of Xenon lighting.
Xenon HID Conversion Kit
VehiCode D1S/S1R/D1C LED Bulbs 6000K White
2 x Epistar LED Chips are specially designed to have focused and wider beam to fit DOT required high or low beam pattern of original D1S D1R D1C HID Xenon bulb in reflector/projector headlight or fog light house - No dark spots will be caused.
YOU MUST PAY ATTENTION:
- 1. D1S/R LED kit can ONLY be applied to D1S or D1R HID replacement, and NEVER be applied to D3S or D3R HID replacement, it will cause HID ballast burnt;
- 2. Turn on your car when both of LED headlights are well installed, NEITHER stay with one LED and one HID, NOR stay with one LED and one out of bulb;
- 3. Do not install the driver or CanBus box quite close to projector and block the moving angle of projector lens, or it will cause AFL error on dash.
Check out below the list of places that D1S bulbs can potentially fit into. Choose your car model by the year of production to idenfity the best replacement Halogen LED or HID D1S light bulb.