Will 9007 lamp fit into the lighting system of my car? Actually, this is a great question to ask as 9007 has specific base matching only the vehicles with the same fitting. According, to ECE Regulation No. 37 automotive light bulbs are classified into three major groups:
- Group 1 - does not imply any restrictions and lamps of this group can be installed on any part of the vehicle.
- Group 2 - these light bulbs are only allowed to be used in signalling, cornering, reversing lamps and rear license plate lamps.
- Group 3 - lamps are only good for replacement.
- Aerospace Alloy Filaments for Durability
- Select DOT / SAE Compliance for Street Legality
Check out below the list of places that 9007 bulbs can potentially fit into. Choose your car model by the year of production to idenfity the best replacement Halogen LED or HID 9007 light bulb.