Will 3157R lamp fit into the lighting system of my car? Actually, this is a great question to ask as 3157R has specific base matching only the vehicles with the same fitting. According, to ECE Regulation No. 37 automotive light bulbs are classified into three major groups:
- Group 1 - does not imply any restrictions and lamps of this group can be installed on any part of the vehicle.
- Group 2 - these light bulbs are only allowed to be used in signalling, cornering, reversing lamps and rear license plate lamps.
- Group 3 - lamps are only good for replacement.
- This is a RED LED bulb – Ideal for stop and tail lights
- To help prevent hyper flashing, it is suggested that a load equalizer be installed
- Get stylish signaling with an intense red light
- Direct replacements for conventional bulbs
Check out below the list of places that 3157R bulbs can potentially fit into. Choose your car model by the year of production to idenfity the best replacement Halogen LED or HID 3157R light bulb.