Will 168 lamp fit into the lighting system of my car? Actually, this is a great question to ask as 168 has specific base matching only the vehicles with the same fitting. According, to ECE Regulation No. 37 automotive light bulbs are classified into three major groups:
- Group 1 - does not imply any restrictions and lamps of this group can be installed on any part of the vehicle.
- Group 2 - these light bulbs are only allowed to be used in signalling, cornering, reversing lamps and rear license plate lamps.
- Group 3 - lamps are only good for replacement.
- 4000K bright white color for increased visibility and style
- Xtra technology for enhanced light output
– Better beam pattern: each bulb has 5 pcs high power SMD led, color temperature: 6000K(xenon white), voltage: 12V
– No polarity no flip: it is truly no polarity, can light on two sides, no need more modification or flip, plug and play, easy install within 5 minutes
Check out below the list of places that 168 bulbs can potentially fit into. Choose your car model by the year of production to idenfity the best replacement Halogen LED or HID 168 light bulb.